[TenTec] Orion I (565) For Sale

Shane Mattson-->K1ZR k1zr at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 09:04:42 PDT 2011

Loaded with 1.8Khz, 500hz and 250hz filters, V2 hardware/software upgrade with 2.064x11fw and aux fan.  This unit does not contain the auto antenna tuner.  Excellent cosmetic condition (9/10) with the exception of a few very minor light surface scratches on the sides towards the rear.  The front panel is near perfect...I take extremely good care of my equipment and am a non-smoker.  $1850.00 shipped to lower 48 states.  Paypal accepted

and preferred.  Love this rig but have other plans.....

Thank you.

-Shane K1ZR