[TenTec] Corsair - blank LED segments

CSM(r) Gary Huber glhuber at msn.com
Thu Apr 7 18:53:51 PDT 2011

I had a lot of display problems during the years my Corsair II was not used
much. After re-capping the display board back in the late nineties and using
the Corsair II as my PSK-31 radio almost daily for past ten years, I have
not had the problem. Maybe C6 needs power on it. Replace it and use the
Corsair II, its still a great radio!

73 es DX,

Gary - AB9M