[TenTec] manual for Mode B sat station (2510)

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Apr 7 20:22:31 PDT 2011

I scanned something like 50 or more old manuals for Scott at TenTec.  I
am confident they would put any more we send them on the web site.

I would scan any more anyone has...and will send any I have to anyone
who needs one i might have (but I think Scott put all of the ones I did
on the web site.)

Happy Trails.