[TenTec] SLIGHTLY OT

Steve Hunt steve at karinya.net
Fri Apr 8 14:51:39 PDT 2011

Art,

That's probably wise, if you're happy with its performance on the other
bands!

I, too, am "blessed" with a relatively small garden. When I got serious
about 160m operation I went for a 40ft top-loaded vertical and as many
radials as I could manage before getting tired and bored :)

Good luck,
Steve G3TXQ