[TenTec] Argosy 525 with amp?

Glenn AE0Q gm5bkc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 20:41:22 PDT 2011

Hello John,

  Here is a link to a circuit I've added to the Scout/Argo radios, it will
surely work with the Argosy, too.

http://www.radiotipsandtales.com/argo_dsp.htm

http://www.radiotipsandtales.com/wyo.htm

I've used opto-couplers a lot and they work well around RF.

73 - Glenn AE0Q

--
"Remember, any tool can be the right tool!"   Red Green

     AE0Q           ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, V31RY, SV0WY, WA0VPK
ae0q at arrl.net    --SOWP 5558-M, ARRL LM, QCWA LM, OOTC, NCVA--
http://www.radiotipsandtales.com