[TenTec] Corsair question

tubsc66 at aol.com tubsc66 at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 15:52:42 PDT 2011

 Thanks so much for the clarification on this fellas, I actually went back and studied page 2-4 of the manual and they do sneak that in
there (160, 80, 40, 30 and 17 meters SB-N =LSB) . I'm really impressed by the receive on the Corsair, its much quieter than my
Omni 6 and Delta 2, its interesting that on all my TT rigs, the rf gain control plays such a pivotal role in receive quality, its rarely
more than half way up. This isnt true with my TS-930... 73's and thanks again for the info, this list is a real blessing

Chris  KC5IIE