[TenTec] FS: Pegasus

BUDW2GLN at aol.com BUDW2GLN at aol.com
Tue Apr 19 20:42:09 PDT 2011

Hi Rick

If I didn't already have a Pegasus, I would surely be  interested in your
fathers unit.....It is a GREAT rig. Its really fun to use and  is a great way
to get into the SDR arena.......I have a real great time with
mine........My Omni VI kind of sits there feeling left out  :-)..........I  use the
factory updated software, although I am considering the N4PY  software.... I use
it on AM with my Centaur amplifier (about 150 watts carrier)  and the AM
boys tell me it really sounds great........Soooooo

Good luck on the sale.........I hope my testimonial  helps

73

Bud,  W2GLN