[TenTec] Frequency output from Orion 2 via Cat Port

David W LeJeune lejeuned at centurytel.net
Thu Apr 21 09:22:53 PDT 2011

Thanks, Carl.  Someone said that the Steppir Control Box would poll the
Orion if setup correctly.  I plan to continue to use your Software - it
works perfectly with the every-2-second poll, but there may be times when I
want to use the Orion and Steppir independent of a computer.  Got a call
into Steppir Tech Control.

Dave WN5V