[TenTec] Ten-Tec Eagle 599AT For Sale

Thomas ac7a at cox.net
Mon Apr 25 07:35:58 PDT 2011

Hi,

I purchased the Ten-Tec Eagle 599AT 100W transceiver in February, so it is a little over two months old. It is in perfect condition as a brand new radio should be. It has the built-in ATU option and I added the 600Hz CW roofing filter and the noise blanker options. All of the original items that come with the Eagle will be included; including the Ten-Tec shipping box! The radio works superbly and the receiver is fantastic. This is a wonderfully engineered, logical and easy to use radio. I have had an unanticipated expense pop up and need to sell some equipment to help cover it.

The price is $1765 + shipping. A secure form of payment is required and USA residents only. This is more than $400 less than one equipped as such from Ten-Tec.

I can supply an image I took the other day of the Eagle in my station.

'73, Thomas - AC7A