[TenTec] CorsairII obsolescence - MCU copying

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Tue Aug 2 08:11:11 PDT 2011

Steve,
   Almost All Digital Electronics now makes a Display which will work with
the Corsair II.  Jim Warner, WA9Z, has successfully installed one the
displays into his Corsair II.  You can obtain one of the displays by
contacting Neil the owner of AADE by email at neil at aade.com and asking for
the Corsair II display.  The back lit display fits into the Corsair with a
little metal work.  If the 68705P3 processor is getting hard to find, the
AADE display is an alternative way to go.
Jerry W5JH