[TenTec] CorsairII obsolescence - MCU copying

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Tue Aug 9 13:09:30 PDT 2011

Steve,
    This is great.  Are you going to sell the Programmed PIC and board as a
kit?  Or maybe a complete kit?  Either way, I would like to have one.  I
believe you will be a busy guy as there are a lot of Corsair II's sitting
around with bad displays.  Please keep me informed as to what you decide.
Jerry W5JH