[TenTec] For Sale: Corsair II with 500Hz filter

Jerry Haigwood jerry at w5jh.net
Tue Aug 9 17:01:07 PDT 2011

Folks,

    Bill Mekeel, K6LK, who I purchased my Corsair II from has another
Corsair II for sale.  Bill really takes good care of his equipment.  Here is
his ad:

"I would like to sell my Corsair II with 500Hz. filter for $565 shipped
anywhere in the CONUS.    It is in very nice shape cosmetically with no deep
scratches, dings or dents.   In addition, it is electrically 100% and I will
guarantee it to be as such.  The manual is a bit tattered from use but, I
could run one off on the internet if needed.    Call me at  707-277-0536 or
contact me direct at my email;  8bmekeel at att.net"

Please note that Bill is selling the Corsair II and not me.  I am just one
of his happy customers. ;-)

Jerry W5JH