[TenTec] Argonaut V Package For Sale

Scott Walker richardscottw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 12:14:54 PDT 2011

I want to sell my Argonaut V and accessories.

The items comprise an Argo V with fan and TCXO installed, plus the
hand mic, manual, digital
accessory cable, a mobile mount bracket, and a 937 power supply with cable.

The only mod to the radio is a sub-mini switch I added to the external fan
to allow it to be turned off when operating CW.  The only mod to the
power supply is a handle I added to the cabinet to make it easier to
carry.
This radio has been used for portable operations but was never mounted in a car.
I maintain a non-smoking environment.
I can supply pictures.

I am asking $750 plus shipping.  It will probably require at least two boxes.
Let me know if you are interested.

-Scott N3SW-