[TenTec] Shipping a Titan Linear Amplifier

Ken Brown ken.d.brown at hawaiiantel.net
Sun Aug 14 16:31:38 PDT 2011

The advice from others is good. In addition to that I would suggest
removing the tubes and shipping them in a separate box. At the very
least, take to cover off and check that the tubes are fully plugged in,
before you try to use it at the new location. There are insulators on
the top of the cabinet that touch the tops of the tubes and should keep
  them plugged in, but better to check.

DE N6KB