[TenTec] 425 Grid Protection Circuit

Art Trampler atrampler at att.net
Fri Aug 19 12:43:35 PDT 2011

He certainly did, and I appreciate his naming scheme.

While I wish my stepson took interest in amateur radio, beyond some obligatory CW learning at one time, he tends to play online games with other players (I think of it as a note) and with a penchant for Norse mythology, and having many friends in LA-land, goes by the moniker "Woden's Bow."

I have to remind myself...they may be killing people instead of talking about the weather, their gear and their last doctor's visit...but at least they are talking to one another and getting to know people from various cultures.

73,
Art