[TenTec] power went out

Jim Vohland n9vo at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 14:56:22 PDT 2011

As i stated on my initial post, there was no disrespect intended. I guess I could have chosen my words better. But the fact remains that someone with minimal electronic skills should not be learning while working on an amplifier. As we know, the high voltage can be a killer and it's not the place for a novice technican to be learning. The gentleman needs to get some assistance with his troubleshooting.

Again, safety was the primary concern. Some things are not for the first steps........