[TenTec] power went out

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Mon Aug 22 13:21:43 PDT 2011

You must have missed the message where I indicated
I AM NOT THE GUY WITH THE AMP PROBLEM.   I only asked
how the other ham uses a meter to check fuses.

And I only asked once....not sure why you chastise me for asking
again.

Please be assured I will not be fixing anything beyond my limited
qualifications.  I appreciate all the warnings.   I apologize if my
side question ends up distracting the group from answering
the other ham's questions about his sick amp.

Thank you all !!

Happy Trails.