[TenTec] What Radio?

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Tue Aug 30 13:58:00 PDT 2011

Hi all,

I agree with Gary: the operator makes a big difference.

Our brains are all wired differently, but as a rather experienced
weak-signal CW op I have difficulty with the notion that, at normal sending  speeds
(i.e., not QRSS), the eye is going to see CW signals that the ear  cannot
detect.  This is especially true in the presence of QRM.   That's been my
experience anyway.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 8/30/2011 1:33:06 P.M. GMT Standard Time,