[TenTec] TenTec coffee cup wanted.

Steve Mercure w5en at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 19:20:39 PST 2011

Hey Frankie I have a Ten Tec cup on my desk at work that might be what you seek.  My direct email is W5EN at hotmail dot com.  Drop me a line, I'll look at work tomorrow andsee if it is an old or new one.  This cup has never been used.  I have no such attachmentto old over new so perhaps we can work a swap?
73 de W5EN Steve