[TenTec] WTB: 250hz filter for 9Mhz i.f.

Jose F Ballester jfballester at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 09:16:01 PST 2011

Natan,

You can also carry an Eagle and it's probably even smaller than a K3.

73  dePepe WP3HW

On Dec 2, 2011, at 5:54 PM, Natan Huffman wrote:

Barry,

Is this the filter used in the Orion II? I have a complete set of the type
used for the Orion II.

FYI  after using a loaded K3 at C6AAW last weekend, I replaced my Orion II
with a K3 order.

The Orion II was a good try, but the K3 has pretty much the same technology
as the Orion II AND I can carry the K3 easily on an airplane.

73

Natan W6XR, C6AXR
Freeville, NY