[TenTec] Yamaha CM-500 boomset use with Orion II? <Jupiter>

John jh.graves at verizon.net
Sat Dec 10 16:32:48 PST 2011

Jim,

I suspect you are refering to my Dads friend, Bart Locanthi.  They were
best friends until the War, when they lost track of each other.  My
stepmother said that seeing the two of them together, it looked like
they had never lost contact.

Rather than acoustics  ( Doesn't that take two?  I have only heard of a
pair of acoustics) Dad ending up in sales in the Automotive
aftermarket.  But as long as I can remember, Dad was building something
from a neat corner reflector to a large power amplifier (mono, this was
before stereo) with a pair of power tubes you could have lit a hall with
until he finally settled on the Pioneer System he seemed to have found
out of the blue.

John / WA1JG