[TenTec] Omni VI + Interconnect Schematic

Clayton Brantley clayton_n4ev at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 11 13:44:56 PST 2011

Wayne:  The differences between a 563 and 564 are only minor.  My 563 is a rev 3 which makes
electrically the same as a 564.  Tentec replaced 3 boards and changed a few of the front panel
buttons.  The boards are the Passband Tuning board in the 563 it's 81600 and 564 it's 81781,
the 9mhz Mixer board in a 563 is 81594 and in the 564 it's 81782, Then they changed the logic
board EPROMs to 564 devices.

If you print out the interconnect drawing, then make the board # changes and you'll be up to date.

73 Clayton N4EV