[TenTec] QRP transceivers

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 22 03:28:27 PST 2011

ER... um....  what tower?

Say... Maybe we could design a No-tune, all-band Fractal Isotron Hybrid
end-loaded, tuned, screwdriver antenna with capacity hat, capacity
shoes, trapped coil quad loop, and active preselector, for under $100.
  It would
make us rich !

Or...

On second thought... never mind.   I guess I am getting just a bit
punchy this AM before quitting for the night.        ;-)