[TenTec] QRP transceivers

Richards jruing at ameritech.net
Thu Dec 22 23:47:16 PST 2011

Sorry, Ron.   Good observation.  I was not really intending to heat up
the parochial brand wars.    Perhaps I overstated my case.

All I meant to say was, considering the new Elecraft rig has gotten a
lot of positive advance press, and loads of hams are talking bout
it,...It suddenly seemed just a bit ironic, and perhaps it would poke a
hole in Elecraft's sails (sales?)  if it turned out that their new
darling was really a rebranded Chinese rig.

Thanks for the reply...