[TenTec] OT: Old QSTs, CQs, etc.

Kris Merschrod Kris at merschrod.net
Fri Dec 30 07:02:46 PST 2011

John,

Many thanks for the excellent summary of commentary - it was a long thread.
The sobbering reflection on what happens to accumulated treasures is food
for thought.

Perhaps a slow and steady flow toward eBay should be in order.  Not too much
at once or the price of boat anchors could become depressed!  :<)

Kris KM2KM