[TenTec] OT: Old QSTs, CQs, etc.

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 30 14:50:47 PST 2011

Nice pics.  Disconnecting from those bulkhead connections in the house
is the best place for lightning protection.  The only thing different I
would have done is have the bulkhead connectors all connected through a
grounded large metal plate.  That's how I have mine here.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com