[TenTec] Responese to Eagle Questions + Omni 6

Chuck lanier732003 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 5 15:39:20 PST 2011

Dave --

1) Eagle runs without issues at QRP levels (run mine often at 2 W)

2) Also, predominantly use headphones...very quiet receive and no hum ever
detected

3) Have never heard the fan at any power level or in any mode

In my case, sold the Omni 6 to raise funds towards the Eagle.  Never thought I
would let the 6 go but, the Eagle is a better performer and, in my opinion, a
tremendous value at its price point....no remorse or regrets here.  Chuck AE4O