[TenTec] Omni VI+ question

n5bi at juno.com n5bi at juno.com
Sun Feb 6 19:39:20 PST 2011

My OmniVI+ is having a problem.  The frequency readout displays the proper frequencies for each band selected, but the tuning knob/encoder does not cause the freq. to change.  The RIT/XIT has the same problem.  No other noted problems, rx/tx work just fine.  I checked the troubleshooting guide in the back of the manual to no avail.

If anyone has experienced this problem, please respond here..

73,
de Gary N5BI