[TenTec] Who is the US Distributor for Cramolin?

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Wed Feb 9 15:19:18 PST 2011

Many aerosol products changed from Freon 12, a product that didn't cause
immediate problems with user contact to propane that also didn't cause
contact problems but burns really well to the distress of users of hair
spray while smoking. My can of Cramolin says it has an environmentally
safe propellant. It doesn't say which one though. I prefer the dropper
bottle anyway so it hasn't been used much.

73, Jerry, K0CQ