[TenTec] CorsairII notch potentiometer

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Sat Feb 12 12:39:05 PST 2011

At its age, carbon comp resistors will have drifted. Up in value unless
IRC which weren't carbon composition resistors anyway. And the oiled
paper capacitors were leaky when new, worse now. And a mica or two,
especially the molded postage stamp variety can be leaky, plus there are
probably some papers molded to look like micas.

73, Jerry, K0CQ