[TenTec] N5FDL Introduction

David Coursey coursey at mac.com
Sun Feb 20 15:04:24 PST 2011

TEN-TEC (please note the caps) is a wonderful company and great brand that makes great products. We are going to need the support of our customers to better tell our story. To the extent I can, I want to help. But, I have my hands and time occupied. And, yes, I do plan to relearn CW. Jim Wharton, the gentleman I work for, is a really great guy. He "gets it" but has his hands full with so many things. I am trying to help, but have limited time.

Is there a TEN-TEC get-together in Dayton? Should there be? Are any of you in the Ambassador program?