[TenTec] N5FDL Introduction

george fritkin georgefritkin at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 07:39:06 PST 2011

I know about corporate identity. I have been a very successful entrepreneur
twice and I do have an MBA.  What Ten-Tec has not done is carried through with
their stylized logo...the double T.
Lots of companies are known better by there logo than their name...GM,
McDonald's, Apple. Logos are short and to the point and give corporate identity
instantly although fail to identify the company's product area in most cases ie;
what does an apple with a bite missing have to do with computing, but  if one is
familiar with Apple (the company) the connection is instant.

Just some thoughts

George, W6GF