[TenTec] Orion II transmit equalization

Rsoifer at aol.com Rsoifer at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 15:43:21 PST 2011

Ron,

It sounds that way to me too.  Hope T-T includes the monitor in their  next
revision.

73 Ray W2RS

In a message dated 2/21/2011 8:34:56 P.M. GMT Standard Time, ronc at sonic.net
 writes:

There is  a distinct difference in the monitor sound of AM vs. SSB that I
have noted  for some time on the "Fix List" on my website.  It sounds more
like  the sample rates are different with AM getting the short-changed by a
few  dozen kbps!  I could be wrong about that, but they do sound different.

The good news is that the actual on-air AM audio is fabulous and is better
than some AM broadcast stations I have heard.

Ron Castro
N6IE
www.N6IE.com