[TenTec] KPA 500

george fritkin georgefritkin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 23 15:57:54 PST 2011

I find the mechanical design of the newer Ten-Tec gear very sturdy.  The ORION
ll is a good deal compared to the K3.  I have two K3s and I love them, but they
are not the King Kong of transceivers.

George, W6GF

An ORION ll and Eagle owner and if UPS does their job an OMNI Vll owner in a
couple of days.