[TenTec] OII V2.044A

kc9cdt at aol.com kc9cdt at aol.com
Sat Feb 26 09:13:36 PST 2011

Ray,
Yep for CW I use the manual notch IF I ant to make one go away.....
The NR is, well not so good...usually I just leave it off. Occationally
it works OK..
To tell the truth, I have several boat achor RX's that do much beter in
noise.
The best is probably the Hallicrafters SX-117...it's audio PB is on the
low side...so it is MUCH quieter to listen to...rather nice I might
add. As you tune...signals just seem to jump out of the noise.
I think a external audio filter setup would work pretty well on OII...
Any one try one yet?
73,
Lee