[TenTec] tentec scout 555

steve jobes w1dxh at aol.com
Sat Jan 1 05:46:23 PST 2011

I have for sale a TenTec Scout 555 with hand mic, original manual 160,80,40,20 meter modules. This scout has the noise blanker. Also included is a power supply this is not TenTec.  Rig is in excellent condition I have not used this mobile though that is what I had planned to use it for. I have many mobile antennas for sale if anyone is interested. Also available is a TenTec antenna tuner model 291. Unit is in excellent condition this is a 300 watt rated tuner ideal for the scout. Would like to sell as complete package $500.00 obo shipping additional  tnx 73 Steve  W1DXH  508-393-7548