[TenTec] Omni V - digital encoder replacement

Bob Towers mm0rkt at gmx.com
Mon Jan 3 03:17:53 PST 2011

About a year ago I replaced a faulty digital encoder on my Omni V. I put
it all back together and everything worked fine except the indicator
lights for the crystal filters: the light indicated the next filter up
ie 1.8KHz for 2.4KHz and so on. I'd obviously put one of the leads
behind the front panel in the wrong position on its jumper block.
Because it was a pretty tricky operation, I didn't fix it there and
then, which I should have done.

I now want to put it right, but I can't remember what I did wrong! Can
anyone help?

73

Bob
MM0RKT