[TenTec] Electrolitic Capacitors

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Mon Jan 3 14:56:23 PST 2011

Antique Electronic Supply has some 50/50 at 450 or 500 volts:
http://www.tubesandmore.com/scripts/foxweb.dll/catalog@d:/dfs/elevclients/cemirror/ELEVATOR.FXP?SEARCH_PAGENO=0&SEARCH_TREE01=ZCATALOG&SEARCH_TREE02=2009041&PAGE=SUBCAT

and:
http://www.tubesandmore.com/scripts/foxweb.dll/moreinfo@d:/dfs/elevclients/cemirror/ELEVATOR.FXP?item=C-EC50-50-500FT

Otherwise if they aren't mounted in a can, you might get a couple 50 at
250 to 450 volt from Mouser and wire them independently, maybe hide them
in a bit of big heat shrink tubing. Its not beyond possibility to gut
the old capacitor and put in new guts that tend to be more compact and
so fit fairly easily.

Antique Electronic supply has others styles too.

73, Jerry, K0CQ