[TenTec] New and Improved Terminology

Paul Christensen w9ac at arrl.net
Sat Jan 8 03:50:12 PST 2011

> http://www.karinya.net/g3txq/temp/ground_zones_2.png

Steve,

Do you know if the elevation chart would change much if instead of a
ground-mounted 80m quarter-wave vertical, a half-wave vertical dipole was
used ?  The maximum current point would rise a quarter wave above the ground
and the Fresnel geometry would seem to change, albeit slightly in relation
to the horizontal distance.

Paul, W9AC
.