[TenTec] Suggestions please

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Sun Jan 9 10:39:45 PST 2011

I had more trouble with wind with TV twinlead over the past 39 years in
central Iowa. Ice was harder on the 18 gauge copperweld open line. The
wire simply snapped when a breeze flexed the feed line while encased in
ice. Twisting the twinlead may have been a benefit to break up the
airfoil lifts that made it flop in the wind.

73, Jerry, K0CQ