[TenTec] R4020

Pumbaa pinkertontommrs at bellsouth.net
Tue Jan 18 14:48:48 PST 2011

?Ham radio is supposed to be a gentleman's hobby.  I sometimes call CQ CQ CQ
de AG8K AR PSE K.  If you look into an old issue of the ARRL handbook you
will find this as a recommendation.  I bet the Chinese rig beats the heck
out of the Ten Tec QRP kit that requires coil winding, coil squeezing, so
forth to get it to cover one band and not even full band coverage at that.

Tom AG8K