[TenTec] WAS: Omni 6 Logic board failure

John Graves jh.graves at verizon.net
Thu Jan 20 13:13:02 PST 2011

Hmmmmm...Maybe I should keep the 2 2B's and sell the Jupiter....then
again maybe not.   Truth is, I find recently that I am spending as much
time operating with the Argosy set at 5 W.  Good audio, pretty good
receiver.  But the 2B and it's spare sister, were my main receiver for a
long time. Q-multiplier still works too.  The Eagle sounds like a nice
rig for a operator like me....I chat on SB and play on CW..  The only I
time really need or want the Jupiter is for the digital modes. I haven't
really craved a rig since I had the Jupiter.   Gee...it's nice to be a
TT ham.

John -- WA1JG

WA1JG at nsradio.org