[TenTec] Orion Update

Ron Castro ronc at sonic.net
Sun Jan 23 11:03:34 PST 2011

The RIT has been a persistent problem with the Orions and I believe after
fixing the problem here that it is the connectors that tie the boards in the
front panel together to form a sort of sandwich.  Others have noted that the
pins in the two big ribbon cable connectors might have needed some minor
realignment, or that the connectors might not be completely 'punched down'
into the ribbon cable copper.  Playing with those cable connectors did seem
to have some effect, but I think the bigger issue is oxidation on the
board-to-board connectors.

            Ron  N6IE
       www.N6IE.com