[TenTec] Omni VI 1st IF Narrow CW Filter Enable?

Dr. Gerald N. Johnson geraldj at weather.net
Thu Jan 27 21:25:10 PST 2011

I use an external speaker passive low pass filter to tone down high
frequency howling in my receiver audios when needed. I have a couple
circuits, but one that I published is on line at:
http://www.geraldj.networkiowa.com/papers/speakerfilter.pdf Unlike an
external DSP filter this one has no digital artifacts or noise. It does
require turning up the audio gain to make up for its power loss.

73, Jerry, K0CQ