[TenTec] mini coax jumpers

John T. Fleming john at w3gqj.net
Sat Jan 29 14:19:32 PST 2011

Barry,

If the mini coax jumpers are like those used in the Orion, Jack Burchfield
gave me some female connectors and cables with male connections on both ends
to use to make a "Y" connection. Then I could route the 14.5 KHz IF from the
sub-receiver to the spare connector to play with DRM broadcasts. It worked
slick and is still connected in the Orion.

73,
John