[TenTec] Need info on Filters

John Farler k4avx1 at windstream.net
Thu Jul 7 17:00:13 PDT 2011

I have two (don't ask me where I got them) old Ten Ten crystal filters I
need help identifying.
They both are on the old standard (through at least OMNI VI+) filter
circuit boards with the
4 pins.  They are 4 pole, with jumpers on the board to make a complete
circuit through
the empty xtal slots.  The number on an end crystal is 48057.  "NS" is
on top of a middle
crystal, and the other end crystal has 9002 on it, which I assume is the
center frequency.

I can't find the number anywhere, in the virtual museum, nor on the data
in the Ten-Tec
Wikki.  Does anyone on the list have any info??

Thanks in advance....

John Farler
k4avx1 at windstream.net

"The picture's better on the radio." K4AVX
"See you on the radio," Charles Osgood, CBS News.