[TenTec] OK , sounds good

Carl Moreschi n4py2 at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 19 15:03:58 PDT 2011

My N4PY Orion software will do this operation and use either PowerSDR-IF
for the panadapter or TRX-Pan for the panadapter.  You will also need
the Telespost LP-Pan device to convert the 9 mhz IF output from the
Orion to IQ signals that go your computer's sound card.

This is the procedure that has been highlited and brought to use by
Rick, VE7TK.  His website describes in detail how to do all these steps.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
121 Little Bell Dr.
Hays, NC 28635
www.n4py.com