[TenTec] Ten tec Onni 6 Logic board

n5bi at juno.com n5bi at juno.com
Wed Jul 20 11:14:31 PDT 2011

I am interested in helping if I can.  My workbench is very limited at this time, but I may be able to help some other way.  So count me in and give me an assignment..I will do my best to help.

Thanks for your dedication to this great radio..I bought an omni VI to make repairs for my 6+ that took a hit...the logic board chips took a hit..I swapped boards, and replaced the logic chips...came up with no problems for over a year now...

73, de n5bi, Gary ..