[TenTec] Connector tightening

Tony Lelieveld va3dwi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 19:36:13 PDT 2011

Another thing to watch for is that the teeth of the PL259 and SO239 are meshed properly and not sit on top of each other.
One little bump and you have a loose connection.

Tony VE3DWI

Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.