[TenTec] Omni 6 +

Jim Lowman jmlowman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 9 15:22:50 PDT 2011

Jean Paul, it is acceptable to discuss any Ten-Tec item here on this list.
While there are specialized groups on Yahoo for the Omni VII, Orion and
Eagle, this is the generalized Ten-Tec list.
Selling here is acceptable, also.
You may be seeing a spike in sales lately, especially of Omni VI,
because people are doing so to fund the purchase of an Eagle, as I did.
Jupiter, Pegasus, 1320 kit, Corsair, all the way back to the PM-series
are fine here.
For my money, I'd much rather see person-to-person sales through the
list than elsewhere.

73 de Jim - AD6CW
List Administrator